The Asset Triple A Treasury, Trade, SSC (Sustainable Supply Chain) and Risk Management Awards are industry excellence recognitions awarded annually to companies and financial institutions that have launched or helped implement initiatives in corporate treasury management, trade finance, supply chain and/or risk management. They are awarded to corporates (Triple A Client Awards) and financial services providers (Triple A Service Provider Awards), on in-country/territory as well as regional levels in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and North America.
The awards primarily focus on the following areas:
- Cash management
- Liquidity management
- Trade finance and structured trade finance
- Supply chain
- Working capital
- Hedging of FX, interest rate and commodities exposures
- Electronic implementation
- Renminbi internationalization
The Asset Board of Editors will evaluate submissions based on the following metrics:
- Inputs provided by clients
- Business statistics during the review period
- Information gathered during pitch meetings or calls
Our best wishes and looking forward to receiving your submissions.